Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods looking for HAMBer "Algon" and Jeff Church Fabrication or H-H calipers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Curt R, Sep 29, 2015.

1. I'm looking for anybody in the Louisville, Ohio or Hartville, Ohio area that can help me contact "Algon"(Dan?) or Jeff Church. I have tried to get in touch with "Algon" thru his H-H caliper thread, no response and his profile doesn't have contact info. "Algon" and Jeff Church know each other. I called Jeff Church Fabrication, left messages, no reply. I'm hoping Jeff can put me in touch with "Algon"(Dan), "Algon" may have the H-H calipers that we need to finish the restoration of an old drag car. Any help in locating these two guys or H-H calipers will be a huge help.

Curt R

2. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Algon left some time back, I think it was last spring.

3. I checked his profile last week, his last post was August 9, 2014. When you say he left, is there more to the "he left" comment?
    Curt R

4. still looking for info to contact Jeff Church or HAMBer Algon. Info on where to find some H-H brake calipers would help, also.
    Curt R

5. wow, not a HAMBer in northeastern Ohio knows how to contact Jeff Church or HAMBer Algon. One of the few times that the HAMB didn't work.
    Curt R

6. All I can do is bump this for you. Tell Algon to finish that damn VW already!

7. I would gladly till Algon to finish the VW, if, anybody would tell me how to contact him. Thanks for the bump.
    Curt R

8. rat deuce

rat deuce

I have an email address for Algon on my work computer but I'm out of town until the 19th. I'll get it to you then.

9. great!! much thanks!!

10. still looking for Algon. Curt R

11. again, still looking. Curt R