Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for favorites

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by hrm2k, Sep 14, 2018.

1. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There used to be a way to save threads to a " Favorites " button. I finally a need to find an old thread that was in my favorites and I came up short on success. Is there a way to find those old threads ?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

I think you are looking for your "Watched Threads". Find the symbol in the pic below, it's in the upper left hand part of the web page. Mouse over the symbol, a menu will drop down, find Watched Threads and click on it.
    Hamb.jpg

3. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now don't I feel like a dumb ass...…………………...Thanks

4. When you said "Favorites" I wondered if you meant saving a web page in your browser as opposed to marking it as a "Watched Thread".

You can save any page you are on by clicking "Bookmarks" at the top of your browser window.Then click on "Bookmark This Page".

FAV01.png

This should open another dialog that allows you to rename your bookmark, if you want, and place it in a specific Bookmark folder. When everything is to your liking click the "Done" button. Then, from any page on the web, you can click to open the Bookmarks menu, click on your saved Bookmark and go directly to that page from your browser window.

FAV02.png

This is shown in Firefox. Other browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome. etc.) may show it as "Favorites" instead of Bookmarks but it should work similarly.