Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Looking for cool shop T-Shirts - post a link to your shop/store

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bill s preston esq, Jul 1, 2014.

1. bill s preston esq

bill s preston esq

Almost all of my T-shirts are 4 or 5 years old. I'm a creature of habit and have the same 10-12 T-shirts in a rotation. It's about time those got tossed and I get some new shirts. I am interested in cool looking shirts from traditional / custom shops so, if you have a shop and you sell T-Shirts with your logo, please post a link.

2. williebill

williebill

You toss out old car shirts ??
    Who does that ?
    If the armpits look like the rocker panels on an eastern car, use 'em in the garage.
    You actually throw them away???
    Welding holes? That's just a little extra ventilation..
    You throw them away?

dad-bud likes this.
  3. bill s preston esq

bill s preston esq

My toss out shirts aren't car shirts. Just typical, cheap T's.

I have several 80's/90's Bonneville shirts. They are kept safely in a bin.

4. Bwahahah!,,,my kids & grand kids are wearing my old hot rod T shirts.

This is our twin girls and they are now 37 years old,both have children that have worn these same 2 shirts.:D HRP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. dad-bud

dad-bud

My wife keeps threatening to throw the really bad ones away.
    If she wasn't such a good wife, I'd throw her away.
    ..................... mind you, one or two of them are more holes than t-shirt any longer, so I just wear them on the hotter days so there's more ventilation.

6. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

I had a bunch where the neck was frayed badly and wife didn't want to see me wear them in public. I didn't toss them and now she is glad. She lost her balance on Saturday and fell, breaking both her upper arm and her wrist on the left side. So now I am cutting up the old shirts so I can put them on her around her many straps and casts. Just thought I would share this as a reason to hold onto those old tee shirts. Of course it helps in our case that I wear XL tee shirts and my wife is only 4'11" so they are sort of like hospital jonnies on her!

7. I have seen a lot of lady's make patchwork quilts out of old T-shirts.

If my wife ever decided to do this I probably have several hundred old shirts and yes I am a admitted hot rod T -Shirt hoarder. HRP