Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Looking for Bell Auto Parts catalog info 1968 1969

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1933_willys_77, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Can anyone who has a 1968 and 1969 Bell Auto Parts catalog help me out. Looking for info on CRAGAR steering wheels. I'm trying to figure out the last year of production. I have a 1967 catalog and there is a full page of CRAGAR steering wheel info. I also have a 1970 catalog and there are no CRAGAR steering wheels. If possible I would like to see a scan of the 1968 & 1969 pages if they still have the CRAGAR steering wheel listed. THANKS

2. Anyone ? I think I read a post a while back that Kiwi Kev and Black Panther had the catalogs I'm looking for. Bump for the day crowd

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  3. Time to try the weekend crowd. Anyone have these catalogs and can scan the Cragar steering wheel pages? Thanks

4. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Don Small, who lives in Prescott AZ has extensive knowledge of Bell Auto Parts as he purchased the rights to the company several years ago. I am not sure if he is on the HAMB but maybe he will see this and help you.

5. No Cragar steering wheels in my 69 catalog, only Grant.

6. Thanks Kevin, I was hoping you would see this.

7. OK, seems as Cragar steering wheels were no more as of 1969. Hope someone will still chime in with a 1968 catalog.

8. Still hoping someone has a 1968 Bell Auto Parts catalog and can see if they still had Cragar steering wheels listed and if so maybe scan the pages. Thanks

9. Still hoping someone has info from the 1968 Bell Auto Parts catalog on Cragar steering wheels and can scan the page or pages. Thanks

10. h gasser

h gasser

There is a Cragar Steering Wheels in the 1968 Catalog. Can't figure out picture posting, have copies of catalog that can send if address is given.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014