Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for an old 63 Buick Skylark..... Old memories resurfaced.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneFineComet, Dec 7, 2012.

1. A few years ago i bought a 63 Buick with a rebuilt motor and trans, no trim, no front windshield and torn up interior. It came with another red 63 that had a lot of extras but no motor or trans. A majority of it was there. I had it stored at an apartment complex where i knew the manager had 2 vacant parking spaces i could use until i found storage for the 2 cars, so he agreed to give me a few months to find something. After about a month the owner of the apartment complex showed up and wanted my cars out of there nd had them towed away without contacting me first. After a long tedious battle with him and the police i never got my cars back. Ive always wondered what had happened to them. I only hae pics of the one running Buick. It was last seen in the Southern California San Fernando Valley area in this condition. Anyone have any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA