Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for an Excellent 94 Carb new parts source?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Looking for a great place that stocks everything for the 94 carbs and is reliable.........I do not want to buy from , well I will not mention the name of that Florida shop anymore, nor do I want this thread to bash on them we all know........Is their a Hamber that deals with such parts, I did a search late last night and did not come up with too much, I did go on 97 Heaven website but they do not offer seperate parts for the 94 as of yet except for rebuild kits.........I hope to find some one on here that sells the parts...anyone know of any?......Thanks, Littleman

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Check with dickster27.

3. 38pickup

38pickup

There was a shop in michigan that sold parts for 94s. but I can't remeber their name. If you find a good one let me know.

4. blacufo

blacufo

I have ordered gaskets and a couple rebuild kits from Little Dearborn Parts, and didnt have any issues. They got an online catalog to check out to see if they got what you need.

www.littledearborn.com

5. strombergs97

strombergs97
    from California

If dickster27 can't help, I would go to Vintage Speed, Charlie Price..I've used him for years and no problems..He has all you need for 94s.
    Duane.

6. krylon32

krylon32
    Alliance Vendor
    from Nebraska

Get mine from Baxter Ford Parts in Lawrence Kansas. Ask for Bob.