Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a pic of a black full model a full Fendered Tudor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lrs30, Feb 13, 2014.

1. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

I am trying to find a pic of a black full Fendered model a that was running a banger had classic big and littles and dropped axle.. I saw it on here and now can't seem to find it.. I know it's vague but figured it was worth a shot.

2. YoungGunner

YoungGunner
    from Canada

I have it somewhere ill take a look :)

3. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

I think it was running hood top no sides, and a lake style header, and was an action shot meaning it was turning into a driveway or something if I remember correct.

4. This what you are looking for? HRP

[​IMG]

5. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

HRP that's it, thanks guys! My buddy has a stock sedan and a young family and slim wallet so I was telling him it wouldn't cost huge amount to make it look cool to drive around the local shows till he could save up enough to do what he wants in stages yet still drive it at the same time!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

I built an A that closely resembles (by coincidence) the one in the picture. I put an flathead v8 and juice brakes in it. Really a cheap car to put together.

7. LOVE this sedan! Major inspiration for my Tudor!

8. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

looking at that car makes you wonder why anyone would cut one up and remove the fenders.

9. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

10. Although I am a hard core Deuce guy I have always had a thing for 28/29 Model A sedans and this one has the look that grabs my attention..stock looking ol' Henry with a heavy rake, big and little tires buried in the fenders and about as simple as it gets. HRP

11. [​IMG]

Although I am a hard core Deuce guy I have always had a thing for 28/29 Model A sedans and this one has the look that grabs my attention..stock looking ol' Henry with a heavy rake, big and little tires buried in the fenders and about as simple as it gets. HRP