Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a leaf spring guy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by olskool34, Dec 19, 2010.

1. olskool34

olskool34

There was a guy on Ebay selling reverse eyed main leafs only for anywhere between 40-60 depending on year and I bought one for my 29 coupe and it works great, now I can't find him anywhere. I want one for my 32 and my springs are fine, I just need to buy the one leaf. Anybody know him or bought one of his main leafs other than me?

2. Jimv

Jimv

are you in waterford,CT? if you are talk to Palmer spring in providence, they'll make ya one for a decent price
    JimV

3. sabtaj1

sabtaj1
    from Iowa

I just bought a set for my fairlane from a spring guy on ebay. Cheapest price I could find anywhere. He may be who your looking for???
    his ebay handle is springking0001
    and his real name is Tom. Hope that may help. Super fast shipping and excellent springs...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000; FONT-FAMILY: arial, sans-serif" vAlign=center></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000; FONT-FAMILY: arial, sans-serif"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000; FONT-FAMILY: arial, sans-serif" noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4. olskool34

olskool34

Might be the right guy, I'll check. I am in Waterford, Mich.

Doesn't seem to be the guy, he is mostly later model stuff. This guy was mostly A- 48 Ford springs.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010