Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a junkyard in Tehachapi California

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59 brook, Jun 24, 2014.

1. 59 brook

59 brook

Looking for a classic car junkyard on the east side of 58 about 40 miles east of Bakersfield I hear he has a few wagons that may help me for parts. Does anyone have a name or phone number for the yard thanks

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. 59 brook

59 brook

btt for the evening crowd

3. 327Eric

327Eric
    from Diablo Ca.

I don't know about the one you are looking for, possibly Pearsonville auto wrecking. I know Turners in Fresno have quite a few 59's including one that's out front. It was still there about 3 weeks ago.

4. 59 brook

59 brook

5. hmmm... I'll talk to the guys in our tiny club in Rosamond. Many of the old guys have been in this area for ages. One of them may know something.

6. 327Eric

327Eric
    from Diablo Ca.

Yes, it is a 4 door wagon.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  7. Shorty

Shorty

It's on the east side of the airport. The owner's last name is Allred he is open to the public but he does not advertise. If you go there make sure your pockets are full of cash. He has no phone that I'm aware of. He is very hard to get to know but once you get to know him he's a great guy. Like I said before bring a lot of cash as he is very pricy. You can do a Google Earth search and see a satellite view of his yard.

8. big M

big M

It's a private collection of cars, rather than a wrecking yard. A few years ago ha began listing cars on Craigslist. The climate there [high desert] is easy on the sheetmetal, most are solid cars.