Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a great striper

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dickster27, Jul 14, 2013.

1. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

I am looking for a super pinstriper, sign writer in or around the Tomball, Texas area. Anybody know were I might connect with someone.

2. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

3. Dick

Let me ask around....I'll find you somebody! Do you want them to come to you, or can you get to them?

4. Stripers in Houston dying off. There were at least 50 at one time. Do a google search for Houston pinstripers or call some of the body and hot rod shops. Mad Mac is good at signs and stripes although a bit kwazy. Barnett, Carnifax, and Jefferies out of League city, all are good.

5. BootleggerMatt

BootleggerMatt

6. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Anyone know if Jake Hudson is still stripping or not.

Last thing I knew which was about 8 years ago he moved from Huston to Vegas.

Cool guy and a very good stripper. Jimbo

7. If you're looking for the best striper and letterer in Texas (or the U.S.), one the best guys you'll ever find is Alton Gillespie. His work is legendary. And he's a character, to boot. He's in the Dallas area (Wylie, I think).

Just Google "Alton Gillespie", and you'll see his stuff. Or ask any well-known lettering or striping guy who's been around since the '70s if they've heard of him.

He did all of the Blue Max Funny Cars back in the day, along with countless other race cars and literally hundreds of motorcycles. And that's just scratching the surface....

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  8. Tanner in Arlington. Ken in Haltom City. DFW area guys. Of course there's Palmer.

9. Cochino

Cochino

Roger Martinez he lives in Cypress,Tx and will travel 818 335 7661

10. BEAR

BEAR

Bear in highland Ca lol ... I'm already doing the work for you thank you again

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Yip, found my guy. Bear's the man......but thanks for all the recommendations.