Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a Custom '46-'48 Ford.......AND a Custom '40 Merc..........

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HeX, Jan 9, 2006.

1. HeX

HeX

I am looking for custom rear ends on '46-48 Ford coupes..........From mild to wild...........

ALSO

I've been told by Roger that the Aiello brothers built a '40 Merc onto which they grafted a set of late 40's caddy quarters/rear fenders............

Any help would be appreciated...........

Thanks,

Tim

2. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

that was gil ayala,,,you can probably see some pics of it on riksters great site,,,,it was a cool looking car,,,he also did pretty well racing it, and was more into racing it than finishing it,,,

3. Rikster

Rikster

Like Kustom 7777 already said it was the Ayala Brothers.... and here is the 40 Merc with full fade away fenders and Cadillac rear fenders molded in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another Ayala built custom Al Garcia's 46 Ford Convertible.

[​IMG]

And one more Ayala customs this time a 42 Ford with Caddy rear fenders they built for Hank Griffit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HeX

HeX

First, sorry for the ignorance.................If you knew me, you'd be used to it................Thanks for correcting my misspelling........

Second, Kustom and Rikster..........THANKS!!!!!!!!!

That '42 is so fuckin' bitchin I can't take my eyes off of it...........That rear end is EXACTLY what I had in mind............I know it's not original but man is it cool.

THANKS again!!!

Tim