Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Looking for a car transporter!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LOST ANGEL, May 19, 2020.

1. LOST ANGEL

LOST ANGEL
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

I got a quote last year from a dude on the Hamb-o-dex,but I lost the information. I am moving 2 cars from Buffalo,NY to Port Charlotte,FL. He came back with a real good price, but my move fell through. I am back on with the move later this year, and would like to use this guy because he came across as very professional. Hope he sees this and gets a hold of me at mfur1960@msn.co. Thanks!

2. BigChief

BigChief

If you dont find your guy Bill Squires here on the HAMB moved cars for me and many others. Great price and a super reliable service.

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Bill's Auto Works and gggholson like this.
  3. LOST ANGEL

LOST ANGEL
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

Cool, Thanks for the info.

4. Second with highest praise for Bill Squires, Bill's Auto Works. He's on here.
    216-832-8697
    billsautoworks@aol.com

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. 5window

5window

Bill is a fantastic guy and did an absolutely perfect transport for me from NH to central PA. Prompt, courteous, reasonable and always in contact. Wish I had another car for him to transport. :)