Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a car club in Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by obnor, Oct 2, 2006.

1. obnor

obnor

Will do, love to see the shop and meet everyone.

Thanks,
    Ob

2. Well, we just built a new shop (36x48) and we are still waiting for electricity. Hopefully once all of that is done, we will have another shindig. I don't usually post about them on here because I have been flamed about stuff like that before. But maybe I will and just take it. They are always open door...

XOXO
    C

3. obnor

obnor

You shouldn't get flamed for posting about a local event for us NW guys and gals. Please post or email discreetly if that works better.

Thanks,
    Ob

4. Yeah, I have actually gotten a few emails about this, so I think I will just start posting on the board. Hopefully we can do one before it starts raining!

5. RAIN ????? ....well after 20+ years in rose city street rods...I couldnt handle it so I headed back to arizona...enjoy the rain..and the kool n/w people.......:D

6. ren

ren

Yes we are -ren

7. Fidget

Fidget

Hey Obnor!
    I live a couple miles from NONAME, so you're not the only south end guy. I've been so busy over the last few months with my new daughter, that I have yet to go meet Jim in person.

As for clubs, what are you looking for? Tech help? Lifestyle?

8. Fidget

Fidget

To late. It's raining. The small lake in my driveway proves it.

I'd also like to drop by one of your shop parties!

9. obnor

obnor

Both Tech help and lifestyle really, in no certain order. Just wanted to find some other like minded folks that get together on a semi-regular basis and talk cars, music, and family.

Us guys around Canby/OC need to hook up for a beer one of these days.

10. Obnor, Fidget, Damn thanks for the offer just bring some cold ones with you. My shops at the house, I don't drink till after 5. But I'm pretty sure it's after five somewhere. You'll probably get here in time for the shop cleaning party. .......... Jim 503-519-3443

11. dawg roadster

dawg roadster
    from Portland

Hey guys you can always find info and car show info posted at jim dandys dinner on about 98th and sandy blvd they always have flyers inside. Lots of good clubs out there some have dues others do not
    I myself been with Loose Ends for 4 years now
    Great bunch of guys and gals. Cars for every class t-buckets to 80s cars for all classes and no dues just hang out and have fun that's what cruise inns are about .

12. dawg roadster

dawg roadster
    from Portland

Hey guys you can always find info and car show info posted at jim dandys dinner on about 98th and sandy blvd they always have flyers inside. Lots of good clubs out there some have dues others do not
    I myself been with Loose Ends for 4 years now
    Great bunch of guys and gals. Cars for every class t-buckets to 80s cars for all classes and no dues just hang out and have fun that's what cruise inns are about .