Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a 90 degree filler neck for my Aluminum Radiator

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ozzie, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Ozzie

Ozzie

Hi folks. I've done a bunch of searches online, but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.
    On the Model T I have an Acme Aluiminum Radiator, it has the filler and cap on the top towards the passenger side, I want to seal that up and install a filler neck on the engine side of the top tank like in alot of older radiators I've seen, WHO SELLS this part alone? I can have it installed on my Rad but need to find the part in Aluminum. PS, if it's near Silver Springs, MD where I am now I'll go get it on Tuesday, My Day off and ship it to the shop in Florida.

Ozzie

Thanks

2. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Try Superior Radiator they maybe willing to send you one.

3. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Hi Ozzie, here is his email http://superiorradiator.com/

I dont think you will be driving there but you may wish to call and get one posted.
    There was a Thread here on the Hamb about his slow response to sending radiators out but his work is excellent.
    Looking at the radiator I have from him seems he may fabricate the filler necks which means you should be able to order exactly what you want.
    Contact Information tel; 586 463 8722

195 GRAND AVE
    MOUNT CLEMENS
    MI 48043

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008