Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for 2 cars from my past 34 ford and 31/32 ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cfnutcase, Aug 1, 2012.

1. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has pics of these two cars, first off is the 34, this car was a car I wanted so badly and my dad would not let me have, it was red with black fenders, had a late flathead in it with a top loader 3 speed, had 36 wires on it, but the identifier was it was originally a 5 windo and had the entire top cut off then had a curved windshild just kinda stuck on it, I cant really remember how it was done but it did not have stanchions it was just kinda sitting there. This car was for sale just north of Springfield MO. in 1983-1985 and I think the asking price was 1500, any info on this car would be greatly apreciated, I would love to find this car, if it could be bought I would love the chance to get the car, it was my first 34 dream...

The second was a 31 ford roadster body maroon, mounted on a 32 ford frame, fenders that was black, this was a car that was built in 1957 by a guy that worked at a chevrolet assembly plant, he got his hadns on a new smallblock at that time and that went in the car, it had a top loader 3 speed with zephyer gears, had black interior, was a running driving car, when it was sold in the 90's at auction in Branson it was wearing some really cheesy aluminum wheels that an idiot had put on the car, I did alot of work on that car when I was young, would love to know if it still survives as it was built or if it fell to a gold chainer, I also have alot of other info on this car, I was a very good friend of the fellow that built this car from the ground up, and I still know his son very well.

If anyone can help with either of these cars from my memory that would be awesome, sorry but my x-wife burt every picture I had when we seperated so I have none anymore. Jim