Register now to get rid of these ads!

Look what was at the used car lot !!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Big Somoan, Mar 5, 2009.

1. 23skidoo

23skidoo
    BANNED
    from tha south

uh,yeah...wow....

the "ORIGINAL" paint(as you call it) is covering the many many rust holes,that have been obviously primerd over..

just look at all the rust that you CAN see and then multiply that by four and thats all the rust you CAN'T see...

not that i dont like them,(a 39 zephyer rules).but i would much rather have a 39-40 merc over a zephyer anyday,

a 39-40 merc chopped coupe will beat a zephyer in proportions any day of the week 365.

2. DrewDay

DrewDay
    from Austin, Tx

Those lines are beautiful

3. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

[quote=DrewDay;Those lines are beautiful

Hey,

This is the vehicle from which Ford/Lincoln built the Continental.....

The first 400+ Continentals were built by taking a regular Zerphyr and sectioning the hood panel 3'', and the cowl 7''. The fenders were built by hand, in the Lincoln shops,by metalman who had previously built the "Big Lincoln "K" series for Ford Motor Company. Each of these first 400+ vehicles were, indeed "lead sleds". Ford wouldn't pop for body dies to stamp the sheetmetal until the following year this vehicle went on sale.
    That's some sexy shaped tin, there!

Swankey Devils C.C.
    " Spending a nation into generational debt is not an act of compassion !"

4. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

i guess whoever traded that in just wasnt in to one of the coolest and rarest cars out there.what an idiot.id buy it

5. 10K...I have a couple of friends out here who have been trolling for a zephyr for a few years now...10K is a pretty darn good deal for that one...beautiful lines on those

6. ironhunter

ironhunter

agreed...the only people that would say that is too high are either ignorant concerning the Lincolns or want it but don't have the money...