Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Look What Showed Up This Morning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SlowandLow51, Mar 2, 2018.

1. SlowandLow51

SlowandLow51

Sweet edmunds custom 235 intake for dual Strombergs!! Soon to be installed on the 261 going in my business coupe.

Attached Files:

2. Make sure you post a photo of the intake on when installed. HRP

3. topher5150

topher5150

what are you building besides "business coupe"

4. Great looking intake....:)

5. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Now that’s jewelry.

6. SlowandLow51

SlowandLow51

All I am building is my 47 Chevy business coupe. It’s all original at this point, been garaged all most all it’s life. The original 216 is still there and running good, but I just want more ooomph. So the 261 will be going in, with this intake, Fenton headers, a vintage offenhauser rocker cover, Mallory magspark, and dual point distributor, plus a stovebolt engineering side cover. I am still debating whether to use the bulldog camshaft or the original McGurk #18 camshaft I have. This car still has the 35 year old porta walls on it, and I drove it to the new house, although I would not recommend any one else do something like that.

topher5150 likes this.
  7. SlowandLow51

SlowandLow51

It’s a pretty rare intake. Most edmunds intakes had the water go through a metal pipe like a straight shot. This one has the water enter on one side of and flows around both carburetors, and comes out the opposite end. There are a few out there, but they are not plentiful. I have a few others as well, all triples, but I think I like the looks of this one the best.

Busted Knuckles likes this.