Register now to get rid of these ads!

Look What is Going to Santa Maria With Me

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mopedcouple, May 5, 2009.

1. mopedcouple

mopedcouple

So I know it is not a hot rod or kustom, but I am really excited to pull this in with my Bel-Air. It is a 61 Winnebago Pull Trailer. We just picked it up a couple of weeks ago, for pretty cheap. For the most part it was complete, but like everything else I buy. I can never leave well enough a alone. So we put in hardwood floors, rewired the electrical, and right now I am finishing up the kitchen cabinet.
    So why buy a trailer??? Why take it to a car show???
    The biggest reason is because the wife and i are talking about having kids soon. We love entering car shows and all that goes with it. Even the waking up at the crack of dawn to wait in line to get good parking at the show. That might be a little hard on the youngest though. So with a trailer they could take a nap and do other kid things. Also my portable bar is getting to small, and thought...... Why not bring the whole liquor cabinet??? (I am not much of a hard liquor drinker, but love making drinks).
    Anyway.... Hope to see you there

Attached Files:

2. Roadsterpu

Roadsterpu

That is cool. Can I ride with you?

3. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

The trailer is so cool, it will be great for Santa Maria and Primer Nats. Jason said he looked at that trailer a couple months ago, it was down the street from the shop. It will be great for kids.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  4. mopedcouple

mopedcouple

roadsterpu......sorry we wont be able to give you a ride :( but stop by at the show and maybe we will make you one of our famous mia tia's

5. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

That is a cool little trailer.. It was down the street from the shop inside a building that was having a sale.. The guy said he was restoring/setting it up for himself and it wasn't for sale at that time.. Then I thought I saw it on Craig's list...We need to come up with a sound system for it...Nothing like a little music and Mai Tai's...Rochelle saw the Long Long Trailer last night on the big screen at the Fremont Theatre.. Now she wants one too.. Jason

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

That thing is so cool. Very clean little trailer you have.

7. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

thats a good idea. maybe I'll get one . old farts need naps too.

8. chaddilac

chaddilac

Wow!!! I'd so love to have one of them behind my oldsmobile!!

9. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Very cool . . .

10. I've been dreamthinking about getting an old trailer or making one so I can better enjoy events. A place to store and fix food, to take a siesta, to sleep for cheap (I rarely hotel it), to wake up right there instead of trying to get my ass up early, and ohhh a hot shower would be nice. The restroom part might be a tossup because you gotta dump it.

Oh yeah, I like the W and the stripes.

Thanks,
    Kurt

11. 61TBird

61TBird

Is that the "official" HAMB meet and greet trailer??:D

12. 60'coupe

60'coupe

I think thats a great idea man, I enjoy seeing entire familys enjoying the car shows !
    60'

13. mopedcouple

mopedcouple

I don't know if it will be the "official" HAMB meet and greet trailer? Any one who knows HiD and I, know that we love a good party. So i am officially welcoming all HAMBers to stop by and hang out. We will pick up some more chairs. Maybe I can talk HiD into making a cooler of mia tia's??? Either way we will have a good time. Looking forward to meeting you all, and thanks for all the nice comments.