Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time visitor setting down roots

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Like'em all, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Like'em all

Like'em all

After some major household moves in the last two decades, it's time to set down some hamb roots!

Long time car guy!
    Let's see, a few notes about me:

Oldest car owned: 29 ford Tudor (currently in the back of the barn)

American marks owned: Cadillac, Chevy, Ford, GMC, Packard & Willys Overland.

Longest length of time a vehicle has stayed in the stable: 16 years(had to sell to move to Hawaii 11 years ago but I have 1st dibs if current owner decides to sell!!).

I love tail fins! Cars of the later 50's/early 60's are a sweet spot! Grew up in the 60's and love the customs of the era!!

I love tradition customs!

Traditional home built hot rods built by guys with little to no $ get my vote! I'm not talking about the cobbled up weld a bunch'a junk together Rat trend! I DO like the rat rods built with nostalgia in mind! That's how I'd classify my 47 Willys wagon build.

Big budget builds are cool and I appreciate them but I like the stuff I'd see local guys driving daily back in the 60's.

I would take decent survivor over a full blown resto 9 times outta 10...but then again never say never!

302GMC likes this.
  2. Welcome from Southern MD.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Welcome! Your mindset will fit in here just fine....