Register now to get rid of these ads!

long time lurker

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 53 effie, Apr 30, 2005.

1. 53 effie

53 effie

Been lurking here for over two years. Finally have to do the right thing and introduce myself.

My dad had "old cars" when I was growing up and helped all my older brothers find an old car to fix up (Model As). I found a '34 Ford Tudor body for my first car. I still have it and haven't collected all the parts to build it yet some 30 years later. I grew up during the muscle car period so hot rods were a natural extension to that. My 53 F-100 is big block Ford powered and a resto-type hot rod. I always wanted to build a '32 coupe like everyone else that saw "American Graffitti". I have a few parts collected for that as well. Now that my kids are grown and have their own families, I hope to find the time to enjoy myself and build projects I've managed to save all these years...

2. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome to the HAMB ol man been there nice to have them out of your hair now its time to play with the TOYS

3. Welcome 53, from Wisconsin