Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time lurker from GA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Big Stu, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Big Stu

Big Stu

Hello! Been getting help from other peoples threads on here for years but finally decided to bite the bullet and join in. I've got a 1957 Chevy 3100 named Crystal that I've been working on and driving for a few years. First car I "had" was a 1967 Volvo p1800 that was my dads. He let me drive it because "it was too slow and unreliable for me to get into any trouble with." Haha. Anyways, glad to get to know everyone!

2. driverquality

driverquality

Hi Big Stu. I'm new here too & am working on a '57 3200. Nice you're able to drive your truck as you fix it, I bought mine as an abandoned project so hope to be able to drive it next summer.
    -driverquality

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. Big Stu

Big Stu

Mine was someone else's project that sat for 7+ years before I got it. It was running more or less. Just needed a little refreshing. Someone had already swapped in a new front end with disc brakes and a 350. It's got a 383 now so its not the most HAMB friendly vehicle but she's fun!

4. 38 delivery

38 delivery

Welcome from Woodstock ga.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA