Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time lurker, first time writer haha

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Voodoowagon, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

Been looking around for a few years and finally got up the guts to become a member a year and a half ago. Didnt really ever do much on here until recently. Was trying to free up the flathead 6 in my wifes 54 plymouth graduation present and google brought me here.

This will be the oldest car I have ever worked on but hey, you have to start somewhere, right?

I am so impressed with all the knowledge and friendships on this site. Most truck forums I have been on in the past everyone is rude and disrespectful.

Keep up the great work, I cant wait to learn more.

2. Mopar34

Mopar34

Welcome to the HAMB! Yeah, you will find some great people and information here. But rest assured, we can be hostile, rude and disrespectful too.:eek::D All depends on who and what ruffles our feathers.
    But don't let that deter you from jumping in to the fray or from asking questions.

3. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

Thanks for the welcome

4. HotRod33

HotRod33

Great to see you found the HAMB. It also sounds like your wife is into old cars too. OR did you get her the car so she wouldn't complain about it if it was your's........

5. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

lol , we actually met in a car club and the rest is history.