Register now to get rid of these ads!

long time lurker, brand new member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BIG JOHN 37, May 25, 2007.

1. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

well after being a long time lurker, i've finally taken the next step and joined. i'm BIG JOHN 37, from central NJ, many moons ago was involved with the rest of the family in dirt track and drag racing, but have always been passionate about hot rods, especially traditional ones as i grew up on the "little books". i have an, as yet, uncompleted 37 ford coupe that i've owned since 1974. you know how it is, marriage, kids, little league, college, money stuggles, but i never lost the car throughout all that. a recent job change, 3 plus years ago brought me together with big scary larry, and the rest of the so-what crew, and they have lit a fire under me to get my piece completed. have gotten some stuff done, but now the job and traveling for it kind of gets in the way. so i'm doing some things and then may lean on my new circle of friends to help me get rollin' after all of these years. i have had a great time listenin' in, and look forward to being a part of this tremendous site. this is actually my second post as i already weighed in on the jalopy showdown, as i'm one of larry's show "crew" - big john

2. scarylarry

scarylarry

Bout time. Now get that freakin' car propped toghter and over here damn it!
    You are on the "to do" list.