Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time listener, first time caller

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jarek Thompson, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Jarek Thompson

Jarek Thompson

Howdy!

I’ve been cruising the H.A.M.B. for years daydreaming about building and driving old cars. When I was in high school I thought being an adult meant plenty of time for building hot rods. Turned out for nearly 20 years I had zero time or money for projects. That all changed after moving back to my hometown of Napa, Ca and buying a half built roadster. So I guess that means it’s time to start posting on the H.A.M.B. There is lots of neat stuff going on in Napa, California. While I was gone my some of my friends didn’t stop building cars and have a pretty impressive portfolio; while others are up to some exciting new things. So hopefully attached is a picture of my roadster, “The Thompson Special” a ‘29 A, 303 Olds powered rig with a ’39 box, ‘40 rear and juice brakes. IMG_1037.JPG .

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  2. nice roadster! keep on posting.

3. Nicholas Coe

Nicholas Coe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tontitown