Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long overdue-60 chevy Progress

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MetalFlaked60, Jan 19, 2006.

1. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

I finally got to work on the 60 again tonight...I got a job about 6 months ago at the local chevy dealership and havent had any time to work on anything...I took off the flaked wheel and made a "spaceage" wheel. I need to figure out how to repair it and then paint it....I also got the valve covers I bought in daytona installed( only got one painted and its too light)....Got my knife handle on my dipstick...and made some caps to go on there. I made them from baby moon caps and bullets...Heres some pics ..Jamie

Attached Files:

2. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

bump

cdandelivery likes this.
  3. cdandelivery

cdandelivery

Love the bat -man steering wheel..that 60 coming along nicely...no need to hurry!Cdan

4. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hang in there Jamie. You are doing good. Give me a call. will be in shop all day sat. jim.:)

5. dixiedog

dixiedog

Jamie - looks good, I love that steering wheel, is it going to be at run-what-ya-brung?

6. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Anymore pix? Glad to see I'm not the only one running a big 60's car with beauty ring/baby moon/bullets anymore:D

7. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

Yea it wil be there.

8. looking good, keep it up

9. I love that sword dip stick, many year since I seen one of those. Nice pics. Do you have some pics of the whole car?

10. lowburban

lowburban

I like the wheel. What's the old one look like? My 63 truck is gonna be blue flaked and white. I may be interested in it if you wanna sell. Love that car man.

Lowburban