Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lonestar RoundUp 2006 - REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by beatnikontinental, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Hey folks - the wait is over - today Registration for the 5th annual Lonestar Rod & Kustom Roundup is officially open.

Go check out all the details at the brand new site here
    http://www.lonestarroundup.com/

There you'll find registration info, band lineups, maps, photos, press - everything you'd wanna know. Let us know if you have any questions.

In addition to live music all weekend - all day at the park on Saturday, and three stages going on South Congress all weekend - we are also having a special art show with work by Dennis McPhail, Von Franco and Keith Weesner upstairs from the Continental Club in a new bar/venue that will have an awesome view of the scene on Congress. We may have a few more surprises for ya'll to come, so stay tuned.

Make your plans now and we'll see you in Austin in the Spring!

whose in? whattya bringin?

2. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Do you guys have separate registration for vendors and booths at the park?
    Oh yeah, and I'm sending my $40 Tuesday; I'll be there in the most complete version of 'Jeepers Creepers'(1962 Impala) I can get together before then:D

3. I can't find the new show info.How do we get to it?

4. Clark

Clark

The car I'm bringing isn't done yet. It's in pieces till the frame is done. Do I still have to send a pic or is the desciption good enough?
    Clark

5. Rusty

Rusty

No paypal this year or am I thinking of somewhere else. Envelope filled out and mailing out Tuesday. Cant wait. Hey Clark dont worry mine, bass, yours and many others are still in peices. Send in the worst shot you got and I will dot the same. Maybe one of us will get the hard work award.

6. fatabone

fatabone

Registration will be in the mail tomorrow.

Clark...you could ride with me if you'd like.:D

7. BELLM

BELLM

Mine will go out tomorrow. Trying to get my 32 going with the 04 HAMB Drags raffle engine & tranny, gathering SBF parts, waiting on headers to finish up fitting and start welding mounts. Got the roadster last Jan 17th & made it barely, lots of3:30AM nights last year, so 32 should be rolling by Roundup.

8. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

heh... I'm just hoping my paint/body'll be done by then. looks like shit rt now

9. Eddie, you were still working on the roadster in the parking
    lot behind the club, if I remember correctly. :eek:

10. BELLM

BELLM

Tyler you are correct! :) Finally took that old Carter carb off, solved that problem! Then my brand new Painless fan switch went out on my way to Flyrite, got a little warm.

Something about Kontinental events, my waterpump started leaking on my way to Day of the Drags!!:)

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm in and I'm driving Big Olds down from Detroit. I'm a Lonestar RoundUp virgin.:eek: :D

12. I still can't find how to get the show details.Whats the trick?

13. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

SAME HERE!!! The website looks exactly the same as it did last week. Says registration will start on the 15th. What are the details????

14. 57wagon

57wagon

I'm in and driving the wagon down there to the Longhorn State...... :D

15. hit your "refresh" button guys - the site and info is there, you may have the old one in your cache

16. Dirty2

Dirty2

In the mail Tuesday !!!