Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage LoneStar Round Up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Andy, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Andy

Andy

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT SHOW UPDATEWe’re very sorry to announce that due to the current and quickly unfolding public health crisis, we are forced to delay the dates for the 19th Annual Lonestar Round Up.

The new dates for the show will be Labor Day weekend, September 4 & 5th, 2020

The safety and health of all our guests is our top priority, and we don’t take this change lightly. We have been closely following the rapidly developing situation day by day. The latest news and information we have from the City of Austin, Travis County, and State of Texas is that they are increasingly enacting measures to limit and avoid any large public gatherings for the near future. Unfortunately, this is a situation that is beyond our control and we are doing our best to quickly keep you informed as we have learned new details, and act accordingly.

If you have already registered for the show - we will continue to honor your registration. We are saving your place and we aren’t going anywhere. We look forward to seeing you at the show in September, and thank you very much for helping us keep this show rolling forward! We understand that with this change you may not be able to attend on this later date, if that is the case, please contact us at [email protected] and we will refund your registration.

You can still register for the show in September! Registration is open at lonestarroundup.com/register and we hope we will see you there.

This is a new and unexpected situation for all of us to be in. We truly appreciate your support and patience as we navigate it. The Round Up has always been a grassroots, homegrown Austin event from that first year on the football field to the Expo Center today. It is because of all the folks like you that come out and enjoy this amazing gathering of all the great hot rods, custom cars, and live music and everything that goes along with it that we’ve been able to keep this party going. We are continuing to work hard to put the best, and safest show possible for you, and we love it just as much as you do. The show will go on!

Thank you, and stay safe
    - The Kontinentals

Follow us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit our site

Copyright © 2020 Lonestar Round Up, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving email because you signed up for our email list or registered a vehicle on our site, LonestarRoundUp.com
    Our mailing address is:

Lonestar Round Up

P.O. Box 151928

Austin, TX 78715

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences | view email in browser

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Dang!
    As I've gotten older and moldier, I've limited my swap meet/car show vending to a 100-mile radius of my driveway. The LSRU has always been my biggest and best of the year.
    *sigh*
    Oh well.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

I had wondered about that,had planned to do it and then go west on a Route 66 tour . Looks like I can still do it in September. thanks for letting us know.