Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lonestar goodguys.....any photo threads coming?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Texas57, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Just wondering if any of the Hamb's great photographers did the Goodguys show in Fort Worth last weekend.

2. Shadow Creek

Shadow Creek

I was wondering this as well. I attended in my OT C10, but I neglected to take any pictures. I would like to see some coverage as I'm sure I missed something.

3. aaggie

aaggie

I went but was more interested in the vendors tents. It seemed like the event was smaller this year for some reason. Something new this year was the motorcycle stunt show, I have crashed and fallen off my share but not on purpose.

4. I got a thanks-for-attending email from goodguys saying they had 2700 cars. That's 200 more than the projected turnout. (My avatar was one of them.) Saturday was much bigger than Friday.
    It was visual overload for me....so many outstanding cars. LOL....I'm a Ford guy, but sooooo many outstanding Chev's and other GM's of the non-tri-five variety, most the pics I took were gm products.

5. Silverplate

Silverplate

I went on Saturday and thought it was by far the biggest in a long time. Good Guys claims 2,700 registered cars. The dragster crackle event was cool. The swap area was packed. I have a few pics I will get together and post up. These guys here got more attention than just about anyone.
    image.jpeg

Texas57 likes this.