Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lone star roundup 2012 who's going and where are you coming from

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CadillacMat, Feb 15, 2012.

1. CadillacMat

CadillacMat

So who's going to the lonestar round up this year? I know i am, me and my buddys are driving out ill be driving my 34 ford pick up and my other buddy is driving his 55 olds. We are driving from new jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

2. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

Coming from North Dakota, driving a normal civilain vehicle, dont have anything ready right now.

3. FouledPlugsCC

FouledPlugsCC

There is a forum just for this under events. A roll call even.......I'll be there though!

4. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Never miss it!!

So-Cal to Texas to South Carolina Back to Texas then back to So-Cal...
    Its gonna be a long week.. :D

5. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I just might make this one from Amarillo. If everything goes according to plan (which never happens anyways..:rolleyes:) I may, emphasis on "may", be driving up in an old stock Ford. If not, then it's in a '07 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.

Anyone feel like playing Blues Brothers in Austin?

6. Stu55

Stu55
    from Dallas Tx

I'll be there, great time!

7. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

not driving this time, flying from miami fl

8. greasybearpaw

greasybearpaw

Wish i could go this year, but am stuck up here in the north east until i get done with school in June.
    Another is my car isn't even close to being done yet, Hope fully i can get it done and ready for next years run.
    Here is crossing my fingers for next year.

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

South Carolina? You better come on up to Charlotte buddy and come grab some grub. I might make it to the Roundup if everything works out grub.

10. i will miss it again this year, have never been, i am saving vacation time for it next year.driving the 54 there from central indiana...

11. Heading East, South East from Mesa AZ driving the Deuce 5W. Should be fun trip, our first for LSRU.

12. Coming from Tennessee, you'll find me selling junk with Flat Top Bob in the swap meet building :cool:

13. Beau

Beau

The Delinquents are gearing up for the second year. Coming from The Twin Cities, Minnesota.

14. I'll be there.....I hope these next couple months pass by fast!!

Matt....all you need is the giant speaker on the top of your cop car.:D

15. Ill be there in a 32 ford pickup piece mealed together . paint will be drying on the drive there from southeast louisiana

16. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Heck yeah! And a black tie suit. I have the sunglasses to go with it.:cool:

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Coming from Detroit. You'll find me in the swap meet building keeping Earl Schieb, Flat Top Bob, and Ben D company or walking around with Junior Stock, or at the Meet & Greet, or checking out the artist, or watching the mini bike races, or listening to the bands, or eating BBQ, or......you get the picture....I'll be around.:cool::D

18. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Yeah Lucky Burton and I are hauling his Black pickup to the round up drive it around load it up and drive another 19 hours to deliver it to the owner.. should be fun... we might be able to meet up.. I know were gonna be all smokey the bandit like...you know Long way to go Short time to get there and all.. :D

19. Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.

See y'all in a few weeks.

20. sierra rod shop

sierra rod shop

I'm there 4th year

21. Loppy

Loppy

Yep, coming in from West Palm Beach, FL for the second time. Tweeking my 55 Belair wagon, of course. The interior was finished just before the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, so that's off the list. Doing some more custom paint on the roof, aaaand some other stuff ; ) Can't wait!

Hey Evel, if your schedule permits, caravan with us on the way back East after the show. See you there.

22. Bootlegger Taff

Bootlegger Taff

"The Tx Bootleggers" will be rolling in friday morning coming out of Houston, about 30 hot rods deep, we never miss it,
    i'll be in the pack somewhere with my '59 Apache, laying low & loud ! See yall there

23. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Flying in from New Zealand , of course we will be in a rental, though through typical Texas generosity we have a "decent" car to go cruising in. ( thanks Mark & Brenda) Will come via VLV and then through Wellington TX. The Kiwis second visit.

24. 33Tudor

33Tudor

Driving from WEST Texas!!:D

25. Speed~On

Speed~On

I am quite envious of all of you that will attend this year! I put the bug in the wife's ear for 2013 and so far she's cool with it. So, for another year I get to expience the Lone Star Round-up via the HAMB....so take and post lots of picks for all the less unfortunate ones!! Damn, I have to get to that show!!

26. Badillac56

Badillac56

Flying in or driving a rental from New Mexico. not enough time off to ride the bikes, not enough money to finish the Buick... Excited to be there first time to the Round Up.

27. tnich123

tnich123

First trip to the LSRU this year. I have always gone to the NSRA in Ok.this will be the first time I have missed it in fifteen years so I am hoping that I made a good choice. I have my reservations made and the application with the check made out on my desk to enter the truck but I just dont have the feeling about this show that most of you have. I am hoping that once we leave Houston and head that way that the feeling will hit and I will know I made a good choice.

28. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

The ACME TRAVELING ROADSHOW will be there. I am driving out from California with my 17 year old son, Spencer in the Metro Van. I look forward to this show so much every year but I am even more excited that my boy wants to do the road trip with me this year. Double bonus points.

We will be doing another "Road trip to the Round Up" post that chronicles our daily adventures on the Road. This year I am adding a second gas tank to the Acme Van so I can increase my range from 110 miles to 250 miles between fill-ups. So excited to do this again.

Is it time to go yet?

29. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

I will be attending for the 7th year, all the way from Victoria TX.

30. choptvan

choptvan

So when are the dates for this?