Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lone Star Round Up 07

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jerryjagger, Aug 14, 2006.

1. jerryjagger

jerryjagger
    from salinas Ca

Hey I know that it's kind of early but I would like to know when next years Round Up is. I need to mark the calendar at work in advance so I can get the time off. Maybe someone can give a contact name or # so that I can plan my trip to Texas.

2. Big Tony

Big Tony

2nd that... Last year was my first and have been bitten at the bit to get back, especially since i cant make the drag this month. kotinital Drags ought to help tide me over for a month or so.

3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

March 30-april 1st. 2007 They have a web-site ,but I can't think of what it is. Gary

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

5. OHR281

OHR281

Round up is THE best gathering that i go to all year. The atmosphere, the rides, the night life, make that show worth any trip. i recommend anyone to go.

6. SimonSez

SimonSez

We are currently planning a trip over for the Roundup next year. Just trying to figure out what other things we can work into it before we firm up the dates.

7. jerryjagger

jerryjagger
    from salinas Ca

Thanks for the info. now I can get started on making my plans. How would I get by without all of your help! Thanks a lot.

8. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

the lonestar roundup might be getting some out of state visitors rolling in from san jose next year.... looking for something a bit different for a longer trip, as viva las vegas is beginning to taste a bit too corporate.

-scott noteboom

9. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

It will be number three for us. We should roll in both cars by then...I can just barely wait, then Dewey in May!

J.

10. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

I have been to all of them and they get better every year. I would recommend it to anyone, no matter how far the drive.

11. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

I hope to be rolling the 30 up from Corpus. Things are coming along now, knock knock on the proverbial wood. If anyones going maybe a caravan? I'm really looking forward to this road trip.:cool: ;) :D

12. Never been to Viva, nor do I think I wanna. McPhail told me years ago to get to the Round Up, I'm sure he was right, looks better every year.

Note: Hasil Adkins rules!

13. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

I am looking foreward to this!!! Now all I have to do is rebuild the flatty, get the coupe legal, get the time off work , get some money to get me there and hit the road!!!

see ya in the spring.

jeff

14. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

If you and Alex are going, let me know I am definetaly going in 2007.
    Any other Californians?????????????

15. brewsir

brewsir

Hell ya...gonna cruise the 57 wagon down from Benicia (north of Oakland)...Planning on leaving on a Wednesday and enjoying the whole weekend!!! This will be my 3rd!!

16. Looking forward to my first this year, thanks to flt-blk.....

a handful of us atlanta guys will be making it!

17. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

what route???and when would ya'll leave??

18. I got the time off for it and I am for sure going. Just waiting for registration to open so I can enter.

19. probabley the week prior, we gotta work to make it a 'work trip' Big A will be driving straight there....get ahold of him...