Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Local car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by haychrishay, Aug 3, 2013.

1. haychrishay

haychrishay

Today I went to a local car show and snapped a couple pics of some cars that I thought you guys would like. The first is a 32-4 ford pick up with the owner/builder standing by it, he built it in 62 when he was 21, the engine is a 62 Cad Eldo 3 carb motor that he had to jump through several hoops to get. He later ordered a 70 vette LT1 crate motor that he ran in it, I think he said it went 7:30 @100mph in the 1/8th. Oh yeah his other car is a Hemi Sattelite that he bought new! and you should see the off topic 75 Camaro he put a Hemi in. The 2nd car, a 65 Ford with 427 in it that the guy's dad bought new. the Third is a 38..I think Olds that a friend of mine did, with a 502 Ramjet. Kind of a sleeper. The Mckiiney Bros showed up with their 57 Chev and 49 Ford with a nasty soundin Small block Chevy. Enjoy I did... oh yeah the guy wears the helmet in the seat of the truck when ever he drives it.

Attached Files:

2. bring your helmet next time and ask for a ride???

3. That's quite the assortment of gauges n stuff in the black one - "bobber?"