Register now to get rid of these ads!

Live or Die Trying...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Jay71

Jay71

I've met plenty of surfers from your area on numerous surf trips down to mainland Mexico. Lots of good waves where your at. Don't worry about what others think and go get some!

2. BLAKE

BLAKE

Dang... you really got it bad, huh...?

3. rusty76

rusty76
    from Midway NC

I grew up poor so going to the beach was once in a blue blue moon. I can just about count the times I went to the beach on one hand as a kid. As I got older I went a little more. When I got out of high school I wanted to live at the beach. At the time I didn't have a dime to my name. Man I would of made a kool beach bum. I don't surf and who knows if I ever will. But I love learning and seeing surf boards. Hot rods just make it twice as nice.

4. I tried surfing with a pal of mine back in the 60's,,we both damn near drowned,,we did spend a lot of time drinking and watching surfers,,just seemed safer! :D HRP

5. michael037

michael037
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think I'd give my left nut to have that A rpu!
    Michael

6. Rusty..or anyone else...if ever in New e England hit me up..I'll take u for a surf......

7. I spend more time surfing than wrenching on anything. Its always been my first love. The two cultures go hand in hand. Be careful, surfing will ruin your life......or set you free and save it

8. I have a lot of pics in my folders.....go take a look, and peek into the norcal scene or not

9. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

ya know it Shark Week .....right

10. Sharks, I dont like em.

11. crashbox

crashbox

Just got back from Santa Cruz, went to the surf museum, bought a T shirt, walked along Seabright Ave. O'Neils surf shop is downtown now, it's a big bucks operation. But I was happy to see there are little shops scattered around town. I still love "Surf City".

12. Sharks showing up all over here now...

13. Surf the Great lakes... "no sharks" but I recommend a "Dry suit" or the arctic wetsuit!

14. Sitting at family lake house in Maine right now in front of fire, on my kindle fire....which is kinda gross....should be unplugged.... looking out at lake, our Donzi....is sitting at the dock, I'm fifteen minutes to where there will be great surf....this fall, really am so blessed....parents are inside chilling, I havee a healthy strong three year old son...me and my dad are going to chase down some car parts tomorrow around here..then see if long board waves are around....

Also anyone watch gold rush last night? Chipana Beach in Chile...Seabass49 is from Chile, we met surfing in New England...his cousin lived in the Chipana Beach area for years living off the land and surfing everyday...empty good waves

15. Special Ed

Special Ed

16. Love that photo, thanks for sharing!

17. Special Ed

Special Ed

Dewey Weber surf shop 1963 Venice, CA.

[​IMG]

18. Special Ed

Special Ed

19. Special Ed

Special Ed