Register now to get rid of these ads!

Little Video of a drive in the Fleetwood.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodToomer, Jun 16, 2009.

1. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got a bit creative today, we just got a new camera so i thought id give it a whirl. give you guys a look at what i get to see and hear most everyday.
    And of course on hearing, theres a lot of nothing, that is exactly how quiet the 53's exhaust is unless you are right behind it. thats gonna change soon. Plus, the speedo's 10 Mph slow, due to a parcialy striped gear. so when i gunned it, (yes, i know its quiet), i was doing 40 to 50, not 30-40. Old boat gets up and scoots nicely.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6fW4owDTY

Enjoy!</EMBED>

2. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I also find it kinda funny, that car by no doubt corners better then anything i've driven. Bringing in the statment, "they dont make them like that anymore"

3. hrm2k

hrm2k

thanks for the ride.....I wanted to stop at the 7-11 for a soda.........car is really quite..........maybe too quiet

John

4. Zigger

Zigger

I'm seriously jealous, you just ruined my day!
    Gonna be a while before I can look down a long black hood like that and actually have the scenery moving.

Congrats man, thats an awesome ride!
    I'm inspired

5. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

Your neighborhood looks alot like my region of northeast Pennsylvania. Same terrain, foliage, roads, and road signs.

6. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Come on Zig, you gotta get yours done then do a highway shot so i'll know what THAT is like.
    Mike51, Its a strange area i live in...little bit of everything, and i do mean everything.
    hrm2k, I told you to grab one befor we left! i'm not spotting you next time. haha.