Register now to get rid of these ads!

little story, hope you can help, imperials cc and a friend that passed away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zodiac matt, Nov 13, 2008.

1. zodiac matt

zodiac matt

well, i grew up knowing an older guy named bill cathcart, he was a friend of my grandpops, we got close, over the years i would hang out with bill at his house and at car shows, his most recent car was a 51 chevy know as QQ CREAM, the only other car i know of him owning was a 52 (i think) chevy pickup with a flatbed

i now work for Bills son Jon, bill passed away a few months ago, yesterday me and Jon went and cleaned out bills garage, on the walls hanging i found a plaque, Imperials C C Blackwood NJ had racing flags logo and a crown logo on it, i asked jon if he had really been in the club and he said yeah he really was, many many many years ago, Jon said he also has his old Imperials shirt which is my size (medium) so it must be very old

any info on Imperials NJ or anyone one who has storys of bill would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Matt

btw, Jon is keeping his dads car

2. zodiac matt

zodiac matt