Register now to get rid of these ads!

Linda Vaughn - The Hurst Lady

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xl1ken, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

A lot of young guys here profess that they love the "old days" and the "old ways". [At least their mangled idea of how they THINK the "old days" were. I like tattoos but, I've got some shocking news for you, not everyone was covered in tattoos in the 50's.] There is a disturbing lack of respect among so many.

2. she is definately vintage

3. nochrome

nochrome

Nice utters **************

4. I stand by my wanting her to smother me, at least a little. I'm in my late 30's and would be so freaking proud to have Linda on my arm. And boy the things she could teach me! :D

My wife has gotten better with age at everything, and I will take them hanging a little lower any day over some fried eggs that slide away and dissapear!

I have never met the lady, but by all reports she is just that, every inch a lady.

5. falfas55

falfas55

She still remembers me and my black 55

6. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

7. daddy-o63

daddy-o63

SHE is a class act for sure.my dickhead cousin thinks hes funny and wrote those disparaging remarks earlier.guess i gotta change my password.(hes a minitrucker and listens to rap).

8. I guess it's true...you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family...maybe karma will catch up to him and Linda will be walking down the street and he'll be cruisin' in his minitruck and start staring at her and rear end a cop car while admiring her stunning profile...I know I would

9. WE HAVE A WINNER! Those HAMBER'S critical of Linda would never have known that. No matter how much you think you know about those days, unless you lived it, you don't know it all. We love you Linda. When you look up class in the dictionary you'll see her picture.

10. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

uh huh... :rolleyes:

Like we are going to believe that...

11. comp

comp
    from So. IN.

love it LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

12. HiD

HiD
    from LA

she is a spitfire!! super cool lady. a true example of the real gals in the scene- there not just being the hot trophy chick, but loving every lap and burnout -and driver! she is a badass.
    (although Hila Sweet won my heart and is my new hero- trophy queen AND winning driver!)
    and she is up there in age, we were looking at the pics and doing the math. i pray i make it that long and look half as good as those gals do today when i'm their age! it was an honor to meet all of the (hot MILF, GILF, cougars, whatever!) Trophy Queens there -Linda Vaughn, Hila Sweet, Dusty Brandel & Diane Guidry- and get rep the new generation.
    http://www.museum.nhra.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=31971&zoneid=47

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

She was, and still is, a true insperation to women and young girls everywhere. Linda is my hero.
    [​IMG]

We should all be so lucky to age so well. I'd like to see a photo of Repoguy AND the chick he's doing.:rolleyes:

14. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

I saw her one time in the pits at Lions. She lit the place up. A special lady for sure.

15. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

That's for sure he can't even see her hand! :rolleyes:

16. raven

raven

I remember her from the days of my youth, look at the final stats from the races.
    I loved her then and I lover her now.
    I wish I could meet her before I die.
    r

17. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

18. flatheadjunk

flatheadjunk
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange CA

I met Linda at a show and we spoke of racing at Lions, Irwindale, Orange County, etc. Probably 3 years later I was at John Wayne airport, late for my flight and running to the gate when I hear someone yell my name, look over and there she was! I couldn't believe she remembered me. She is the First Lady of drag racing, for sure.All the best to her.And, if you think she is a dumb blonde you couldn't be more wrong.

19. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

She's a class act alright. One of if not the best ambassador's to racing and high performance lifestyles of ANY kind. Had the pleasure of meeting her at the PRI way back when it was in Columbus OH. Say her at Amelia Island this year but didn't get to speak with her again. Couple years ago painted a big shifter for a gig at Indy where she was doing the "Miss Hurst" thing in tribute.

I don't think I'm being rude by saying she's extremely sexy. All women love to be objectified...regardless of what they or the media say. But to me, her sexy persona is way more than what the eyes can see. It's who she is and what she's done all this time, and still CAN do.

20. You post two words and one of them is misspelled.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  21. Now that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

you posted 10 words and... oh never mind!!!! :p:D:D

23. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

24. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

Seen here in 1961 when she was 18!

[​IMG]

25. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Mazooma1, your slide show is spot on and extremely depressing.

26. nite-flyer

nite-flyer

Hurst has used a bevy of beautiful ladies over the years but there is only ONE LINDA VAUGHN the best of the best!

27. Abomination

Abomination

Dude! Is that a POSTER?!??!??

If not, it sure as hell needs to be... and on my garage wall!

~Jason

28. US Nationals, INDY 1976, we were all VERY patriotic during the bi-centennial, and Linda made sure we all saluted the flag.

Attached Files:

29. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

I remember that one of Linda's Hurst girls was K.S. Pittmans daughter. Maybe early 70's? Anyone know? Mike

30. JamesG

JamesG

I wonder if she knows this gal.

<---------------------------?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.