Register now to get rid of these ads!

Linda Vaughn - The Hurst Lady

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xl1ken, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't think there is anything uglier than a rude person.
    I hope Linda doesn't judge us by the rude comments and is proud that those of us who were there, remember her with affection.
    I would be proud to enjoy her company at dinner any day of the week.

2. indybigjohn

indybigjohn
    Member Emeritus

Amen, brother. Amen.

3. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

Ha! Ha! Ha! What's up Michelle?

4. beetlejuice55

beetlejuice55

i don't care what anyone says......she's still got IT !!!!

5. Yeah, so where's the tats?..................

6. I met her a couple years ago and what a babe!!!! She looks very hot in person still!!! She's got charm to go with them puppys and wish she'd let them out to play with me. Gotta go. Yes honey I am turning off the computer. LOL.

7. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kk_N7nACurk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kk_N7nACurk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-c0tB4BZUI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-c0tB4BZUI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

That woman is all class, she is like a fine wine gets better with time. 1st lady of hot rodding and no tat's just all woman..............

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  10. Linetech

Linetech

Tats on her would be like grafitti on the Mona Lisa.Seeing her reminds me of days past and youth wasted.

11. comp

comp
    from So. IN.

i agree ;)

12. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

god i loved her back in the 70's and she still has that look

now i got to go home for the day

13. comp

comp
    from So. IN.

she still gives great hugs :D

14. I just spit coffee on my keyboard!
    I normally don't waste bandwidth with pics when quoting, but that is the funniest, best made point on the HAMB in a long time! Well done!

15. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  17. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

Couldn't be better said. BTW, the dude in the picture above the swimming pool toy truck looks like a chic!

18. VonDad

VonDad

Dude that dude is Brittany Spears. She hasn't got the class Linda Vaughan has in passing gas. What a dink

As for those who believe she's too old... Well

[​IMG]

later
    VonDad

19. Trivia question, who's the guy at the 1:06 mark, gold jacket, straw hat, and what was his motorports involvement? Hurst obviously had a bevy of younger girls with Linda over the years, where are they today?

20. I could not agree more,,,the lady has class. HRP

21. McKee

McKee

I'll have her for breakfast!

22. Ford52PU

Ford52PU
    from PA

Was and Is a great looking lady!

23. bbdiamond

bbdiamond
    from ROY, Utah

At least here tits are still huge. Plus don't seem to be to saggy.

24. repoguy

repoguy

Haha. I love this place.

You guys are always good for a laugh.

25. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

That would be Dick Smothers. 1/2 of the Smothers Brothers Comedy team. Their involvement ranged from Super Stocks to Top Fuel. Pretty cool. Their show was considered pretty radical at the time. Mike

26. hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha:D:D. Long live the Queen (Miss Hurst)

27. Ole don

Ole don

Linda was at the Steet Rod Nats way back when it was in St.Paul. I was there with a little roadster on set-up day. We cruised the fairgrounds and spoke about her being driven up in the middle of a live TV shoot. After the ride she nixed the deal, she sat down in the car so far her cleavage didnt show. Linda impressed me by being a lady first, and a celebrity second.

28. HMMMM.. They don't look like they are down to here toes to me!! Still looks pretty good!

[​IMG]

29. Dick Smothers of The Smothers Brothers fame. The "Smothers Brothers" name appeared on quite a few S/S Oldsmobiles back in the 60s-70s

30. indybigjohn

indybigjohn
    Member Emeritus

Everybody who mentioned how much class she has is dead on. Never feels she is entitled to anything. If I happened to visit her suite at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during May and we had a race coming up at IRP, it wasn't, "I'm coming out this Saturday," it was, "Can I come out to your place this Saturday?"

The first year that our Busch race was completely sold out, I walked into the tower and said there were two signs that our race had arrived - there was a guy across the road with a sign that said "I need tickets," and Linda Vaughn was there.

She came over and thanked me profusely, telling me it was a terrific thing to say. Then gave me a big hug. WOOOOO!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.