Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Lincoln zephyr v12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by foxforcefive, Apr 27, 2016.

1. foxforcefive

foxforcefive

Hi everyone the other day I was working at a property and saw an old frame just off to the side with a straight six in it and it happened to be a 29 Chevy and had the aprons and running boards I need for my coupe project I asked the lady about it and of course it is her father in laws and she knew nothing about it but a couple of days later she called for some more work to be done and her father in law was there. We got to talking and he sold me the parts at a very fair price but more importantly he showed me his collection and shared his hot rodding stores so the the long short of it is that I am post this zephyr for him and I figured the Hamb is the place where it would be appreciated pm me if interested I don't have any details but will hook you up with the gentleman selling the car and now some pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

never know what you will find around the next corner

3. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Its cool you are helping him but this should be in the For Sale section. Show us your Chevy project.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. tinsled

tinsled

Super cool car, as it once was.
    However, ve...ery demanding project, if it will be rebuild as it deserves...
    Zephyr must be running V12 flathead, if it does not, it's not Lincoln Z. but something else.
    Replace the V12 by SBC and it will be just another hollow shell among other zombies.
    The art-deco style dash board should be restored to the original glory - IMHO.

30tudor likes this.

5. foxforcefive

foxforcefive

For some reason I can't post in the for sale section is there something I'm not doing right?