Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lincoln Zephyr show this weekend in O.C.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 38zephyr, May 16, 2007.

1. 38zephyr

38zephyr

The Lincoln Zephyr owners club is having it's 17th "Gathering of the faithful " this weekend at the Embassy suites in Santa Ana (Dyer rd. and the 55) You can check the website lzoc.org under calender for all the details . With a few exceptions , this is mostly a 60-80 + year old crowd and can be a bit on the fancy side . Not really a beer drinking , loud music type deal at all if you know what I mean . If you want to see some beautiful cars though , this should be a great spot . Alan Decker's chopped green and primer Zephyr is usually the only non stock car in attendance , but you never know . If you have trouble with info. on the website or whatever shoot me a pm . Maybe I'll see you there , probably on Sat. that's the show day . It says members of the early V8 club are welcome to display their cars also , so some bitchin Fords too hopefully .

2. flathead okie

flathead okie

hey if any of yer goin, take alot of pics for us that can't go. Thanks in advance