Register now to get rid of these ads!

LimeWorks pre LARS Open House June 17th 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Limey Steve, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Thanks Randy , it was nice to meet you & your wife, today was very hectic & tons of fun , Thanks to all who came out , The Fire Dept had quite a show , they are a great bunch & we'd be lost without their parking lot { Lots }

2. BCR

BCR

It was on my list of things to do this week but I needed to preserve whats left of my motor to idle into the show. Next year for sure!

3. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Yes I saw the link , that sucks , we'll have some tacos ready for you , I hope the rest of your trip goes to plan , good luck , see you out at Pomona

4. cruzr

cruzr

I forgot my camera this morn, but surely someone has a group of pictures of this fine gathering to post?

5. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Andrew took a bunch Randy I'll post tomorrow, also the local paper were by to run a story , since the sign went up were on the Radar in Whittier , in a good way :).

6. Offy

Offy

Hate to miss the visiting the shop and LARS again this year, thats two years in a row. I'm going next year though, come hell or high water. The Florida Boys will return !