Register now to get rid of these ads!

LimeWorks Auction to benefit Jason Graham

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Limey Steve, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Just a note on the Column & wheel Auction , I will request the winner sends me the payment , so that Paypal don't take their cut , I will then send a check directly to the Portland TN address in Jason Graham's name OR the winner can send me the check in Jason's name , I will then forward the check & ship out the parts at no cost to the winner . I'll also throw in one of our new shirts , design choice & size up to the winner. Design is on the front of our new shirts.

Attached Files:

2. adams27

adams27

Would love the collumn, but I'ma po boy. Hope $25 via Paypal will help. Who else?

3. Crestliner

Crestliner

Sent Jason a check today.

4. LuckyBrew

LuckyBrew

5. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

It's great to see the HAMB community getting behind one of our own .

6. Hey Steve: Can we 'tweak' this auction for a 40 Ford wheel instead? I'm headed down that path - might as well help out Jason in the process! Let me know!

7. Even if I can't get the 40 Wheel -- have to help out a brother.

I'll go $410 . . . and If I don't get it, will send a check to help out Jason anyway - the man is down, need to help out . . .

Dale

8. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Hi Dale , were currently out of stock on the 40 wheel , hence the sprint car wheel , they should be back in stock in April though.

Remember this is a wheel & column combo.

Cheers

Steve

9. Hey Steve . . . I'm cool. If I happen to win, I'll make up my mind on which wheel - if you want more for the 40 and I have to wait, not a problem. The cause is good, your heart is in the right place! I figure that one way or another I'll need these parts . . . was planning on coming to you anyway, might as well kill a couple birds with one stone and help a guy out who can use it!

THANKS for the auction - that is WAY COOL by me!

Dale

10. Okay to prove i have a heart and wreck my whole image I'll bump it up to $450.00. Damn these moths in my wallet.

P.S. My dad was a fireman for 36 years and my mom was in the insurance business for 25 so i know a thing or two on what he's going through.

11. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Well done milwscruffy, were all much obliged , I'm sure Jason will appreciate the help.
    Don't forget to let me know type of steering wheel , column details & T shirt design choice & size, along with an address to UPS the parts to.

YOU"RE A TOP MAN

Steve

12. As the saying goes, "the check is in the mail".

13. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Parts are on the shelf :)

did you include a list of what you want too ??

14. Yep, some days the olde memory even works!:)

15. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Check Arrived , Cheers Steve, check forwarded to Jason , Parts on their way to you.

Thanks to all who bid

GOOD LUCK JASON , WERE ALL IN YOUR CORNER.

16. How can i not like another Steve? Cheers mate and good day ,Steve.