Register now to get rid of these ads!

Like opening a stale bag of potato chips, the old guy new guy intro.......

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ZZ Top Chop, Jan 19, 2019.

1. ZZ Top Chop

ZZ Top Chop

Hello, from Evansville, IN, home of the Frog Follies and .....some other....stuff? I thought I'd finally introduce myself, been creeping around the Hamb for sometime now. I received my auto-body tech certification from John A. Logan College in Carterville, Il. in 1998. I've been a appraiser of classic, exotic, specialty vehicles and diminished value for the last 17 years. I love short walks on the beach, singing to my cat and underwater basket weaving. But seriously, I enjoy learning from you guys, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I have a 50 Merc (see avatar) my dream car. Was lucky enough to get in the Custom Car Revival in 2017 (thanks Kevin). I'll be posting more photos once I get some projects going. I purchased the car on eBay, with no regrets. The car was a chopped shell and put together by the coolest cat, Ed Hudgins of Murray, Ky. (you may have seen his Hemi powered 32). Things to do, install T-Bird wrap around rear seat, finish trim panels, change out wheels, get new white walls. Love to see more of you guys at the Evansville Shindig this Sept.

SHEP SHEPPERD likes this.
  2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Great intro. Welcome

3. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

4. hey from across the river.. south of Owensboro... Frog Follies is pretty cool... glad they got some shade over there...last time we went, there were several people that couldn't handle the heat & humidity...

5. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Hey ZZ: this is how I read your intro: I love short walks on the beach, singing to my car and underwater basket weaving.

Guess I am a certified car nut at heart :) But I really cant sing (even to my car).

ZZ Top Chop likes this.
  6. Welcome. Now that's a proper intro.

7. ZZ Top Chop

ZZ Top Chop

2018 Frog Follies the weather could not have been any better, but yeah it's normally miserable.

8. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

welcome from mo.