Register now to get rid of these ads!

license and insurance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kyles52, Dec 2, 2007.

  1. kyles52
    Joined: Jul 4, 2007
    Posts: 2


    hey evryone

    im in the middel of building my 52 fargo pickup and im hopefully bulding up a ford coupe and i was woundering how you guys insurance you and get your cars and truck saftyed thanks kyle .m
  2. Dreddybear
    Joined: Mar 31, 2007
    Posts: 5,865



    Insurance I go through my normal carrier.

    I have no idea how to get a car or truck saftyed...
  3. 4HawkRod
    Joined: Sep 20, 2005
    Posts: 926



    Expect to Pay in the $250 per month range for insurance for that old Fargo.

    When its licensed and ready to go I will give it a go against my 50 Chevy.

    Good luck and if you need any parts give me a shout

    Jeff in KW
  4. poncho62
    Joined: Nov 23, 2005
    Posts: 1,094


    Hey Kyle....Not far from you in Hanover...........I have a 51 Ford pickup.........Like said, Insurance is through your regular carrier. You can get specialty insutance. Here in Ontario there is Silver Wheels....and Lant also provides collector car insurance

    Safetied is not familiar to our American friends..........It's a form of certification to get plates we have here....a licensed mechanic must do it at an approved shop.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2013 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.