Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods lets see your qualified 2019 TROG build.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wallyringo, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

That is correct. But hardly anybody posts cel phone pics, they upload photographs they take with a nice camera, or they download off the internet, or whatever, to their phone, and then load them to Instagram from the phone. You can only upload pics to Instagram from your phone. There has been talk about changing Instagram to allow uploading from a computer, but that has been rejected. They like it the way it is.

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

I wouldn't know how to use an !Phone to make a phone call, the rest is just Star Wars to me. Bob

3. I think... The difference between the Hamb and Instagram is the public ... in the hamb you can make a thread, ask and you will get objective answers, instead on instagram you can receive some "likes" or encouragement message.
    I have heard a lot from the outside as a Latin American that I am ... That many Hambers stopped participating when the site changed many years ago ... The truth is that technology advances and we can decide whether to stay or continue to evolve.

Sent from my Mi A1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app