Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lets see your: Alternative Transportation Cool Bicycles

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ka-zoo, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Mine, thanks to Dean and John :D

[​IMG]

Aluminum Boss frame

Aluminum Ultra wheels and tires 24 & 26

7 speed

2. heres my current commuter. the seat is temporary, did a 24 mile cruiser ride 3 weeks ago and put the seat on for the comfort. going to get a vintage style spring seat with a crash bar. frame is 52. original horn tanks, pre-war springer. painted it pearl orange with gold & orange flake.

Attached Files:

3. sickboy13

sickboy13

damn, wish i could have got to this post sooner! i'll probably be the last to post but here are a few of the many bikes i have! probably about 20 in all, they're scatterd all over the house and i even have a 4 car garage and it's still not big enough for everything!

Attached Files:

4. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

lmao... i GREW up on 60s, 70s schwinns, not literally, like back then, but collected em when i was younger, had like 30 at one time, had to sell my fastback for money... SUCKED!!!

1st bike, current project, cant decide wether or not to go with WWW in the back, might motorize this one

2nd bike rare 3 speed columbia, looks like a floor shifter on it, LOL.. wanna buy it?? for sale, $250 OBO... didnt think i could post it here, LOL... GREAT shape! check out the double WW tires!!

3rsd bike, jap stingray, $100 if anyone wants somethin fun, they didnt make em that long, thing is practically like brand new!

Attached Files:

5. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

I was a bike building fool when I was a kid. I also built some for my stepsons a few years back. I had one 20" Schwinn with a real cool drag slick, slammed with upsidedown bars like a dragbike. Well anyway, I don't know how these things ride but for off the shef cheap they are cool.

Attached Files:

6. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Okay... here a few of my bikes, both BSA from England, but one has an A65 motor:) and the other is a girls bike i aquired in 1990 at a British motorcycle swap meet in San Jose. My buddy has the boy's "Triumph" version in a blue color of the same bike manufacturer made in that same era from the early 70's.
    [​IMG]

closer look at the original BSA stickers on the bike...
    [​IMG]

enjoy,
    CAB

7. BarnesTO

BarnesTO
    from Yuma AZ

Just a few shots of my '08 Electra Boney Finger....it's got a lot of cool details, and and I've added apes and lights, an Electra Rat Fink bell, and since this pic was taken, Moon Rat Fink valve caps and a retro speedometer have been added.

Attached Files:

8. How about a multi legged hydraulic walker powered by a Honda motor . I saw this at Burning Man too cool . In fact you might want to go to the Burning Man site and look through the vehicles photo gallery . You'll be amazed I can assure you

Attached Files:

9. Here's a few that I have built recently:eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. rusted_nut

rusted_nut
    from Arkansas

I have a "ROCKABILLY BOOGY" myself, but I keep it in my living room (can you tell I'm single?.....)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.