Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lets see some little cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustomkarma, May 14, 2009.

1. Magfiend

Magfiend

[​IMG]
    Just saw one of these for sale in the LA area...

2. uncleandy 65

uncleandy 65

3. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

I have this little one in my shop for some maintenance. It is owned by a friend of mine but I just may keep it! It fits in perfectly with my Messerschmitt’s.
    1936 Fiat Topolino transformable: (unmolested)
    BB614F2C-A456-4B34-8ED0-F34FAACAE713.jpeg B407B4B0-E4F1-4899-BD70-3FE5545FD3D6.jpeg 92FC4D25-DDC1-4352-8E63-2E4041DB8017.jpeg

sgtlethargic and jakespeed63 like this.
  4. What's the taildragger airplane and is it yours?

5. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

Sorry the taildragger belongs to a friend of the cars owner. It is located in Tennessee, I do not know any details.
    Jim

sgtlethargic likes this.
  6. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

My uncle had one of those. He was very proud of its Overhead Fanshaft :D

7. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

1960 Zar Car, (Canadian), prototype; one of possibly two ever built: fiberglass body/multi panel plexiglass roof, built on a rear-engine 1959 Fiat 600 platform...

This car was finished at one time, and used for demonstration purposes at dealerships to drum up interest in distribution deals to generate startup capitol for production...

I found it in a little junkyard in the middle of nowhere outside Temperance, Mi. at least 20+ years ago...it was pretty much completely hidden from sight, being encased in heavy thick vines, briar bushes, and trees...it took me a couple hours in 90 degree heat with only tools I happened to have in my truck just to uncover it enough to get these pictures...

I got some brief history info, and put a deposit on it, but when I returned the following weekend with a trailer and help to load, (it didn't have wheels/tires/suspension), it was gone, along with my deposit and the guy who worked there that I initially talked to!
    No one seemed to know what happened to to the car, my money, or the guy!!!!
    A few years ago, this video, (link below), popped up of the restored car, I'm assuming it's the same car, I was never able to confirm a second prototype.
    And, there's quite a bit more info about it on the web now...there was NOTHING when I originally found it and was looking. zar1.jpg zar2.jpg zar3.jpg zar4.jpg

sgtlethargic and uncleandy 65 like this.