Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Lets see some kustom caddy's!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jawdrpn36, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Wolfman1

Wolfman1

Here's my Dad's old 57, It's somewhere in the Czech Republic now
    [​IMG]

2. Yes, I think you're right.
    I remember that the Ebay-seller praised these skirts as being rare originals from the 60's.

3. 133

"...and I jizzed in my pants"

4. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Rather weird to be factory originals, but anything could be. What really bothers me is the fat whites on supremes

5. 50 chevy matt

50 chevy matt
    from UK

i soooo need a 52-56 caddy

great pics guys

6. edisonfire

edisonfire

I recently picked this up in Amarillo TX. [​IMG]

7. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Might be a cool SDV but horrid back lighting doesn't allow for seeing details.

8. edisonfire

edisonfire

Sorry about that, finally took some better ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Edisonfire ..Nice .I want to get some striping done to my 56 coupe this summer ..I like it looks good man.

10. JohnnyNitrous

JohnnyNitrous

Need more info!!!! Is this one chopped slightly?

11. Knas-n

Knas-n
    from Sweden

The owner cut the roof in twelve pieces for a 4" chop. He had to extend it 2" above the rear window to get the right flow. But when he was done and pushed the car outdoor he wasn't satisfied. It was good but not great. After three nights of bad sleep he cut loose the roof again to raise it 1". Making it all over again.

So, 3" chop it is. Just click the image for more pics.
    I know who the owner is and this piece was from a magazine.
    Just let me know if you want more info...

12. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

My 63

Attached Files:

13. rbantique

rbantique
    from maine

Behind the curtain

<a href="http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/hotrodcomic/car%20photos/?action=view&amp;current=caddy.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  14. 60 Belair

60 Belair

Holy S#@% rbantique that is a amazing work of art I love the speedster windshield
    I did one for a friend on his 66 caddy that he convertabilized did not turn out the sweet tho. you should post more pics 60Belair

15. I'm working on a 47 Cadillac, so most of my pics are of the 46-47 years...

Probably my all time favorite is Oz Kustom's 47 Cad convertible. There's pics already posted of that one so I'll skip over.

This one has been one of my favorites...
    I believe the owner was Tony Sestito of this 1947 Cadillac. Built by Bertolucci Kustoms sometime in the late 50's. Some of the mods include recessing the peak of the hood and adding a 53 Oldsmobile upper grill trim. The grill insert and bumpers were a 54 Olds. French headlight, custom taillights (late 40's Ford?), added fender flares, custom roof, etc.

This is just bits of info I've collected on this car, if you know anything more (or corrections) please comment...

Attached Files:

16. Anyone know of this 47 Cadillac? Pics of it finished? Pic is at a shop called DeRosa's Custom Autobody, is that Frank DeRosa? or descendant of? I really like the chop top and taillight treatment.

The other photos are a 40 LaSalle Cadillac from the same shop. Again anybody have finish pics of these?

Attached Files:

17. Here's a 47 Cadillac. From CA, sorry don't remember the owner's name. Two Tone silver paint. Car has a Northstar engine. Can't find my other pics...

Attached Files:

18. The LaSalle is Brians, PhatCaddy's here on the HAMB. Bitchin car

19. Caddyjay

Caddyjay

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1413756251.855384.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1413756322.570918.jpg

'64 Coupe DeVille

Bagged in rear

New interior and front end bags coming soon

Ghostcruiser likes this.
  20. thunderroad

thunderroad
    from san mateo

My 59 I brought out of retirement... she has a rad history to her!!! Back on the road again!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

j hansen, echo ed, rod1 and 3 others like this.
  21. That is an awesome 59. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

22. JohnnyUtah

JohnnyUtah
    from Utahr

Had to bump this thread, more so specifically this post, as I saw this car today here in Salt Lake City. Had a moment when I saw it. Aside from the previous people that posted this car during their ownership, my friend Don bought the car and drove it home here to Utah from CA in 2017. In 2019, Don passed away on Mount Everest after reaching his goal of hitting the 7 Summits. He's still up there. Last time I saw this car was years ago when Don pulled up in it to meet us for coffee. I was happy (then sad) to see it today thinking of him. Good news is the car still looks amazing and is on display at a local dealership here in Salt Lake. Cheers all. dons1.jpg

j hansen, pwschuh, LOST ANGEL and 2 others like this.
  23. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Beautiful Ride.

24. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2021-12-16_4-32-8.png

Hello,

My favorite “Caddy” photo is the one I recently took while I was looking for an address of a friend’s old shop in the Newport/Costa Mesa area. It was my goal to see what took over the old shop or if it was still around. I had gone by there many years earlier, after visiting some sailboat parts and custom sails dealers. But, at the time, it was just a fast drive by on the way to the sailboat dealers.

This time. the actual old shop was the goal. But the old shop was closed and while getting out of the area, I noticed a colorful tail sticking out of an industrial garage door. So, with the action of my trusty digital camera and watching out for oncoming traffic, I took several moving shots, in a point and shoot camera holding action. No watching the screen or viewfinder. There was just too much going on, around the location, to take a still shot.

Jnaki

The custom green Cadillac tail fin was just part of a very nicely done sedan. I could see it as I drove by and there were other old cars in the same garage, too. So, the next time I am in that particular area, I will try to get better photos.
    upload_2021-12-16_4-36-3.png
    upload_2021-12-16_4-36-17.png
    Close, but not a complete color match...

25. j hansen

j hansen

Before and after pics of Bert`s 1941 Cadillac. Skärmavbild 2021-12-16 kl. 15.51.19.png IMG_0792.jpeg IMG_0794.jpeg

Chili Phil likes this.