Register now to get rid of these ads!

Less than 5 months...Call them out!!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Greezy, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Greezy

Greezy

It's never too early to start talking smack. Ive heard rumblings of some of the matches in the works. So who are you calling out, or who would you like to see in a grudge race? Post them here.

2. NoSurf

NoSurf

I knows me and Jeff Hiboy32 gots us a little score to settle.....

3. Dragracer50 better bring it on and strong...

Sam I hope ya got it hookin up!....

Cause I'm a comin for ya, for a Vicki on Vicki match-up!!!!!...

Oh Hell yea,... may as well get the shitstick stirrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

4. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My offer from years past still stands.

I'll spot a carlength to anyone who actually DROVE thier car to the Drags.

[​IMG]

-Abone.

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Man, I seriously doubt that my '55 will make it. Too much to get done with my schedule and budget.

BUT, your yearly challenge is one of the main things pushing this project along with the HAMB Drags in mind. And if I do make it, I don't want that length.:D

6. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh c'mon man...you can do it!! Hell, you've got 5 months. They build cars in an hour on TV....

Good luck with your 55. Make it or not, I'll save you a beer in the Ramada parking lot.

-Abone.

7. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Abone,

I think I can beat you this year. I have studied the situation for some time trying to figure out where I have been going wrong in the past and I think I know now how we can make this more equal and challenging. Since we have raced by your rules in the past maybe we can run by mine this year just to even things out and give me a chance.

I think I can beat you in reverse. I don't mean going to the end of the quarter and running back to the starting line. I mean a drag race in reverse gear. Running a quarter mile red lined in reverse is no problem for a Chevrolet motor but I do not know if a Pontiac can handled it. I have always prided myself in how well I can drive backwards. Some people say I drive better backwards than I do forwards. I figure the only modification I will need to make to my truck will be to turn the slapper bars so that now are on the springs behind the rearend. I think it will work.

Well, I you do not like that proposal I suppose we could run so that I am forwards on the drag strip and you are backwards. I would still want the car length spot of course.

See ya in August buddy,

John

8. NoSurf

NoSurf

I didn't get to ride in Kerry's coupe this weekend, but I did get to observe him stomp on the loud pedal next to me in Abilene- and all I can say is "holy shit"....

9. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

So Flamed...what're you running in a 1/4...time and mph... I seem to remember you being quik...

R-

10. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

I'm yur huckleberry... :eek:

lemme see...

i want a piece of Rocky, a lil slice 'o louverdude, the same size chunk outta Greezy... an last but not least, i wanna take Tingler's cumdumpster to the dump... seein as he aint man 'nuff to finish his willys :eek: :D

T

11. I drove through Joplin this last week.. made me feel all tingley inside...hahahahahaha!...I LOVE IT! It's gonna be ON this year!

12. Does that mean you won't run me? ;-)

Abone, I do need to run you. Missed that race last year.

13. NoSurf

NoSurf

I ain't skeered. A stock flatty against a blown hemi? I'll run ya fer sure, 'cause all the pressure will be on you. You better cut a good light......

14. I can't wait! :)

15. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kerry. I only ended up making one run last year. We never got to line em up...

We are both packin a coupla' hundred more horse this year. Should be intresting. Will be a battle of traction, for sure.

What did D.W. run last year? Was he like 11.40s or something? He's gonna be hard to beat.

I am SOOO jacked..can't get to sleep at night..my throttle leg starts shaking.

-Abone.

16. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

11.5? is DW's best pass. He's made a few changes and is looking to improve on that this weekend.

17. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

well i put a small block in it for ya hehe, figured the big block was too much to handle.....

18. Roothawg

Roothawg

I think Buzzards coupe and the Fly will be a close match up since he has the go fast parts in his now.

19. Sam I figure I can take the BBC now.....
    home in pieces....lol

I'm glad ya went SBC we may have us a race now...
    406 vs 383
    "Battle of the Dueling Vicki's"

I Cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

If the coupe is there, we'll definitely line 'em up. If anything, it'll be good marketing for the Thunderchiefs!

21. Dirty2

Dirty2

Is there any untrailered cars talking smack ?

22. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

trailers? i leave those at work. :cool:

23. I drive mine and I know Abone drives the heck out of his.

24. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If my car is on a trailer, that means I blew the sumbitch up.

This will be the fifth time my little car has been to the drags. 3000 miles round trip and mid 12s....She has made it home every year so far....

There are gonna be some pretty quick cars that actually drove this year. (From home, not just the hotel parkinglot...) You MIGHT even see the HAMBs first ever 11 second daily driver. ( Kerrys little blown Hemi car should be reeeeal close..)

My throttle leg is already shaking... See you guys in August.

-Abone.

25. RacerRick

RacerRick

I will be there, hopefully running in the fleetline. I am hoping for 15's, but will probally have to settle for 16's.

26. Greezy

Greezy

I want to get a piece of Rusty's 38...How about it Rusty? 331 CI of Chevromotion ready to take on the Poncho.