Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Lennox Tru-Edge (pullmax)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fedcospeed, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Hey, Stepping up the shop and picking up this machine next week.Pullmax like but different toll holder etc. Anyone out there have one of these and would like to share about tooling,setup,problems,features,WEIGHT?? Iam thinking no more than 3000lbs? Thanks

Model: TE-145

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  2. Zerk

Zerk

3. Mark T

Mark T

Hey Jim, that must be an obsolete machine, not even one reply!

Just send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.:D

Back to the top for you.

4. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

No one here uses a Pullmax style machine????

5. oj

oj

Thats an old obsolete gizmo, I'd better come haul it away. save you some grief. just kidding, Robert (MP&C here on the hamb) has one of them I think. I think there are some adaptor tooling stuff so you can use pullmax dies etc, go to a site called 'Allmetalshaping' and you'll be able to find info on that machine.

6. boo

boo
    from stuart,fl.

i have what looks like the same machine but it say's pullmax, have made the tools that i have, would like to have a louver die. got it in a trade bout 20 years ago

7. Dyce

Dyce

I have a machine just like your lennox. Mine is a Baker but looks the same. They were sold as lennox, Nolan or Baker. Mine has been a good investment. Pullmax machines have more room for tooling and quicker stroke adjustment. I will post more when I don't have to do it with my phone.

8. Rand Man

Rand Man

I would love to have one like that. I can't give you any advice. I'm learning too.

9. Jim I don't have any info on the machine, but I can't wait to use it at the Gene Windfield class!! I say go ahead and get it!! Hobo Jim

10. chevyfordman

chevyfordman

Get a machinist for a good friend, he can make you tons of tooling.

11. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

I learned over the last four days how to use the thumb dies for shrinking at a four day class my son and I took,future thread coming soon.The only drawback maybe would be a clearance issue as far as deep curves but anywhere else its up to what tooling you have and what you want to make.Iam gonna ask a electrician about a speed controller.Picking it up Friday.I want my shop to be as versatile as possible with the space I have.Reverse curves will be fun.I don't want to just punch a lourver,I want to be able to make any length I want too.And then learn how to spell it right.Thanks everyone Fedco

12. john worden

john worden
    from iowa

I suggest you get a copy of Fay Butlers Pullmax book. Wealth of information there.

13. mgermca

mgermca