Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lemonade

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 18, 2020.

1. 54BOMB

54BOMB

I had a tail light failure and had to order a replacement, I’d love to cruise around an empty downtown, maybe next week . I’ve got open headers people don’t get that close anyways .

2. grumpy65

grumpy65

Here lies a major problem in our defence strategy against this virus.o_O Surely we are stronger if we can possibly stay together throughout these trying times. That should be a no-brainer. Please, just stop and think.

And here is the right attitude and answer.:rolleyes: Hands up those who can't see this.:eek::eek::eek:

seb fontana and chopped like this.
  3. Kinda hard with this type of public:

4. grumpy65

grumpy65

If the virus was selective and only attached to stupid we wouldn't have to worry nearly as much.;)

1oldtimer and chopped like this.
  5. chopped

chopped

A cross country drive would be good right now, zero traffic for the most part, you would be totally isolated and not harming anyone... concerns are the restrooms, you can gas up using gloves and wipes and disinfectant, hand sanitizer, the one concern is a clean place thats open for restroom purposes is a concern, you will need to go in somewhere and it is unknown what may or may not be open.[/QUOTE]
    Think carpenters crapper, five gallon bucket and a garbage bag.

6. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

Think carpenters crapper, five gallon bucket and a garbage bag.[/QUOTE]
    Hey, that's an idea! & at least I'd know for sure who was last on the throne..... or bucket in this case...

7. Spex84

Spex84
    from Canada

I'd highly recommend planning pit-stops before heading out. I just read that people are driving out to the mountains of BC/western Canada because they're off work, bored, and the mountains are "pristine"...and well, actually, everything is pretty much closed, including public restrooms. So they're leaving bags of garbage (and human waste) in various places.
    So yeah, pack that bucket!

8. The idea of a reliability run in leiu of the traditional All Deuce run is something we decided against, there is no sense in putting our friends in any situation that could possibly compromise their health.

I have reluctantly listed the cancellation of the 20th Annual All Deuce Run in the "Cancelled Events" thread knowing it is the correct thing to do. HRP

Texas57 and seb fontana like this.
  9. k

I bet the parents of the drunken dumbass wearing his hat backwards are so proud of their baby boy.:rolleyes: HRP

Baumi likes this.