Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Leave Of Absence...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Very sorry for your loss. God bless you and yours.

2. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

3. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ryan,
    So sorry about the loss of your Dad. I know that broken hearted deep pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

4. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

I'm very sorry, Ryan. I conversed with your dad a bit on here, never in person. He sure seemed like a really great guy!!

5. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

sorry for your loss Ryan.

6. sorry for your loss.

7. Jimm56

Jimm56

So sorry for your loss. Losing Dad is the hardest thing there is. Take care of yourself and your family.

8. carpok

carpok
    from Indy

I'm so sorry for you and your family loss. At times like this your faith is the power to help you thru this. Never met your Dad but I'm sure he's proud of your accomplishments. Ron

9. Prayers are lifted for you and your family! My heartfelt condolences, sir!

10. 30modelacoupe

30modelacoupe

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss Ryan.

11. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

My turn at bat was 20 years ago...losing a parent sucks...sorry bubba for your loss.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  12. Ryan, every person in the world has to endure what you are experiencing now. Some are able to deal with their parents departing better than others, but you CANNOT let it consume you.You have to "move on" and think of your dad as the loving person that he was.Everyone in the HAMB understands your emotions and are there for you and your family.It will get easier with time,just be thankful you were able to experience the fun of having a loving dad as a friend.My dad passed 9 years ago,and I miss him a lot,but feel comfort in the fact that I have moved on with my life,knowing he would be proud of the son he raised;best of luck to you and your family; it will get better.

13. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

sincere condolences to you and your and entire family.

14. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Sorry to hear of your loss.Always hard to lose someone that has such an impact on ones life.

15. My condolences to you, Sir, and your family........

16. 1934coupe

1934coupe

My Condolences to you and your family.

Pat

17. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

My condolences. I feel sure your dad was proud of you. Lost my dad in 1999 and hope he can see how I'm going now. I miss having his wisdom to bounce ideas of of, but if I stop and think, I usually know what he would advise. Stay strong and take the time you need.

18. Your dad's memories will continue to fuel you.
    May he rest in peace.

19. Sorry..we'll be here when you get back.

20. slowmotion

slowmotion

Sincere condolences to you & your family, Ryan. That's a tuff one for sure.

21. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My sincere condolences Ryan. Take care of the family, and let THE HAMB FAMILY know if you need anything.

My dad is still with us, but the day is coming soon that he won't be, and I dread getting that news. We are separated by many miles but I make the trip to see him as often as life allows. My very first flathead Ford experience was when he rebuilt the carb on grandpa's old 49 F1. He dropped a nut down the carb throat putting it back together, and had to pull the intake in order to get it back out. I was amazed that my dad could do that, put it all back together, and run it on down the road back to grandpa's farm. At the time I was only 5 years old, but I stood on a stool, leaned over the fender, and watched every bit of the process. It left an impression of "dad greatness" on me that will never be forgotten.

22. Thoughts and Prayers..

Take care of family and take care of you.

Merch orders will wait and we'll be here for you when you get back.

23. Olds Dad

Olds Dad

That is a day that I dread to have to face someday. Peace and blessings.

24. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what it is like, and I know that the hurt gets easier to deal with as time passes.

I have thought of that day at MOKAN with you and your father many times. A Mercedes is not suppose to be that fast.

John

25. So sorry to hear about you losing your dad, Ryan. Praying for comfort for you and your family in this time of loss.

26. Ah Geez, man. I'm really, really sorry.

27. jerry

jerry

This hits a little hard for me, today is 4 years since my wife passed.

Deepest condolences Ryan.

jerry

28. Ryan,I can't offer any words that will magically help you through your grief at this time,I can only offer my heartfelt sympathy..

We are only given a certain amount of time on this earth to make a difference and it is apparent that your dad had a profound impact on your life,there is no doubt that you loved & respected your dad as both a father & a mentor.

I won't say I know how you feel because I am not wearing your shoes,but I can relate to the loss,for I had to say goodbye to my dad 15 years ago.

You & your family in my thoughts and prayers. HRP

29. Searcher

Searcher

So Sorry to Ryan, RIP to your father.
    I lost mine at 30 ( I'm 61) but he's still here in all he taught me. I still think and speak of him often, and shed a tear from time to time. So they never really leave you. God Bless.

30. wicarnut

wicarnut

Very sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers are with you. John